Sunday, October 16, 2011

GREAT SCENE - The Princess Bride


Can I just say that THIS is why I write books set in the middle ages with swords and danger and adventure and rescues and everything else that is swoonworthy!

Came across this and had to share. I actually went and looked up once the swordfighting terms they use in this scene, and you know what??? They are real! Honest to goodness!

But the best line from this scene..."I am not left handed, either!"

Knock me over with a feather.

Someday I will have the time and the money at the same time to take fencing classes with my husband and I will be the envy of all I meet, especially the current me right now. Sigh!

"Who are you?"

"No one to be trifled with."

"I must know!"

"Get used to disappointment."

Ha, Ha! Happy dreams to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment