Monday, May 2, 2011

Remember The Name

Okay, so the title of the song is appropriate, since I'm moving and I want my friends to remember me. Yeeeeeah, that's a given.
But this week is the week to pack the rest of the house and I need motivation and good music that can help me 'Busta Move'. So this is the one I picked to represent the get up off the couch (or off the computer) and get m.o.v.i.n.g.!!!
Well, at least its fun to listen to and has a great beat. (I hear that there are some naughty words in the longer, original version. But this is G-rated.)


And it has very cool Avatar: The Last Airbender video with it. And for those who know, the original Avatar/Airbender is VERY cool.

And happy making.

And a little spoonful of sugar helps the hard work seem more fun.


http://youtu.be/DFXpOz7GmjE

P.S. for those who are into those things...If I was a character from Airbender, I would be...probably Katara. Hopeful, always trying to keep everyone together and happy, a little maternal, but ready to fight for the good stuff. Yeah, go Katara!


How 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment