Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mindy Gledhill - Whole Wide World (Official Music Video)


This is just a "Happy-Making", Girl-Power song...and I love it.

It's not a harsh, 'hear me roar', song with an attitude. But it has a steady truthfulness...

I CAN do anything I put my mind to doing. If I need to take a break, I will, but I will still achieve my goal. Just you watch me.

I love how it showed girls, young women, women and more mature women. All beautiful and none fake.

It warmed me to see Stephanie Nielsen, who was featured in Mormon Messages about her recovery from being burned in an airplane crash, in the video. It has a few shots of her playing with her children. Also the girls on either side of the singer Mindy Gledhill, are Stephanie's daughters; the brunette with earmuffs and an mustard colored scarf and the redhead with a pink and grey striped scarf.

Don't we just need to hear that we are beautiful and strong and lovely and powerful.

I know I do.

So go on sister, run right up that hill, hold the whole wide world, take a chance, make your dreams come true! And do it with grace and a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment