Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Thousand Years



So, everyone has probably seen this, but I'm a little late to the game and I just discovered this Lyric video of A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

These are beautiful words and I just couldn't help falling for the melody as well.

What makes it more meaningful is that it fits so very perfectly with the middle section of my YA Epic Love Story. Oh, my goodness! If I dared sending out spoilers, I would, just so I could emote fully on how beautifully this captures the love story that I am writing.

Sigh!

But instead, I will mention how this also is a beautiful reminder of my own love story...I love you, Mark! And how happy I am to be married to the man who loves me and promises to be with me for a thousand years and even more. 

Sigh!

Okay, and if you just want to hear the beautiful music without the words, you can check out The Piano Guys version here.... which is also absolutely gorgeous!

Happy sighing!

No comments:

Post a Comment